[Amps] The SB220 Mystique

Scott McGrath mcgrath at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 10 12:00:11 PST 2009

The SB-220 has always been popular even when new,   That's why it seems
to be everywhere it is a reasonably rugged forgiving amplifier which
provides full legal input.    It's simply a basic amplifier which works
well for most users.   with the added benefit of using commonly
available components and tubes.

- Scott