[Amps] Dual tetrode in grounded grid

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Feb 12 14:57:09 PST 2009

I thought this was for 222 mHz?  RG-58 loss is about 8dB per 100' and
you dont need that much attenuation. If you want short try RG-174 or
RG-178.

I had to go the other way with my HA-2 and HA-6 since I am driving them
with about 10 milliwatts out of a pair of TS-830's. Added a 2N5109 Class
A buffer amp which tickles the 12BY7's just fine.

Carl
KM1H