[Amps] equipment faceplates-stencil etc

chuck ka1mwp at comcast.net
Thu Feb 19 10:55:27 PST 2009

    In some of my equipemnt building, I always used the small lettering rub
on's that folks use with thier hobbies.
they are usually white or black, probably from 1/16" to 1/8" in height and
all you do is position it where you want it one letter
at a time and rub them on, after a small coat of nail polish clear to keep
it intact.
Where I work, we have Lexan faceplates made for our equipment that in
quantity isn't a bad price, Having ONE done
cut and setup its VERY VERY expensive and not wirth doing for my amp, which
is 19" (rack mount wide) by about 11"
or so in height..(big lexan also)

SO now, with that in mind, what do folks use to letter or display thier
meter switch led info NICELY..??

Will look at all suggestions!

de KA1MWP