[Amps] 4-1000A in LK2000

Dave white mausoptik at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 5 01:04:24 PDT 2009

Yes, I forgot to say 'happy Independence Day', Kevin.  I'll bet you're glad that your ancestors secured independence from the lousy British government  After 12 years of Blair and Brown and possibly our worst government in history I wish we could too :-)

Good luck with the amp.  Maybe Hsu who posts messages on this forum could source you a far-east manufactured 3-1000z.  I did see a few on the fleamarket at Friedrichshafen last weekend. If only I'd known you were looking for some!

Cheers

Dave G0OIL