[Amps] Clipperton L advice

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Mar 20 09:18:05 PDT 2009

Do it all. The Heathkit Shop has a complete drop in board available

http://www.theheathkitshop.com/page8/page8.html

Also ask him about the new parasitic suppressors that I designed. And
get back to me later about other RF improvements for the L.

Here is a source to have the transformer rewound.

http://members.tripod.com/tubes_tubes_tubes/transformerrewindingservice/

Carl
KM1H