[Amps] FL2100B questions

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Sun May 10 15:07:59 PDT 2009

Hi Jerome,

Very common symptom with the FL-2100B. It is the 40m input tuning
network capacitor/s. They are nice big brown, heavy duty looking iems
but they are known for their high failure rate. I don't have the
circuit in front of me but I think the 40m ones are around 400pF -
500pF. Replace with a good silver mica cap of the same value and
you're back in business.

73, Alek
VK6APK