[Amps] TL922 Power Plugs

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 4 18:49:39 PST 2009

> Not to confuse matters, but as of Jan 1, 2002, the NEC requires AFCI devices
> installed for bedroom receptacle outlets in new home construction.  So, if
> the shack is located in the bedroom of a new home...

   We had one put in the bed room circuit at our farm house when we had the place re-wired last
summer.  Every time lightning strikes within 5 miles, the $21 breaker goes open.  Lovely!
--
    Ron  KA4INM - Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone
                   that they have not first taken away from someone else.  (like you and me)