[Amps] HM-104 swr/power

MIKE DURKIN patriot121 at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 06:16:08 PST 2009

Im looking at a large google pile .... I am/was looking for a replacement trimer cap 2.5-20pf for the swr null. Does any one have an idea where to get the replacement for the 31-57 (thats a heathkit part number). I was running slightly over 1KW with a SWR of 1.5 when that cap blew ( it was not a original part - it had been replaced in the past by some one) so im figuring that a run of the mill variable cap will not do.

KC7NOA