[Amps] OT: Fw: Who sells black rope?

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Tue Nov 24 10:44:05 PST 2009

If it's Synthetic Textiles double braided Dacron rope, as almost all of it is:

http://www.synthetictextilesinc.com/supportham.html

That doesn't contain any nylon at all.  It's pure Dacron, white woven center, black braided outer.  I've been to the plant where they manufacture this stuff (it's local -- used to be in Ventura, now down in Anaheim) and it's quite an interesting operation.

Steve WB2WIK/6