[Amps] Suggestion.....

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Oct 3 10:55:47 PDT 2009

No, leave it alone.

"Reply to sender" is the default for the MailMan list
software and goes a long way to preventing the "oops!"
of an accidental "reply to all."

Most e-mail software includes both "reply" and "reply
to all" options.  If the list if configured for "reply
to all" as a default, it eliminates the option to reply
to the sender without a significant effort to find the
correct reply address.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV