[Amps] To keep amps,or not to keep amps...

Tom Martin tmartin at chartermi.net
Mon Oct 5 10:26:25 PDT 2009

I agree with Bill.  I have a used Alpha 99 that I purchased direct from Apha two years ago.  It is a superb amp!!!  I kept my original SB-220 for the second radio and because I built it.  It doesn't take 3 minutes to warm up either.  The only drawback of the Alpha.

However, you never have too many amps.  I have a MLA-2500A in case of emergency.

73,

Tom W8JWN