[Amps] tank calculations - need input

DF3KV df3kv at t-online.de
Sun Oct 18 10:48:30 PDT 2009

I don´t see anything wrong how you set the pi components.
All values are the same with my calculations.
1000pf for C2 plus 1500pf total added should load nicely with 5µH on 80m at
a Q of 12.
What kind of safety choke are you using and did you try 20m where you don´t
need additional fixed C?

73
Peter