[Amps] Looking for a Heathkit KL-1 Chippewa Amp

Jon Schmidt schmidt at cox.net
Wed Oct 28 21:47:53 PDT 2009

Hi Gang,

I have never posted to this board before and hope this note is not inappropriate for the forum....

I am seriously looking for a Heathkit KL-1 amplifier and power supply, also know as a Chippewa.  I have a full Apache/Mohawk station that I have restored and now operate on 75m AM here in Southern CA.  I realize these amps are hard to find, but I am earnestly looking for one to use on the air with this station and am willing to discuss reasonable prices.
Please contact me directly if you have one or know of one.

Thanks and 73,

Jon W8SA
schmidt at cox.net