[Amps] Reposting subject line, oops, there i go again

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Sat Apr 3 10:52:14 PDT 2010

When I hit reply in two different emailers, it puts in the subject line
"RE: Amps Digest, Vol xx, Issue yy" (fill in the numbers). I use the
digest mode to reduce constant emailing bings on my computer. So i must
cut and paste the topic into the subject line each time. To save that,
as I must scroll down the replied message, then do this, then delete all
the rest of the digest message, I usually just try and retype the topic
by hand, and often find myself shortening the topic or misspelling it. I
apologize for this causing problems for others, but if you have a
solution that will fix this problem, fire away. I am willing to learn a
new trick to satisfy other participants here.
73
John K5PRO
BSEE 1978