[Amps] SB220 Sick

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Wed Apr 7 11:22:21 PDT 2010

I know now, but when I started the answer and before being interrupted six
times, there was no answer. I didn't think about going back to see if
anyone had  answered before hitting the send button. Very sorry for any
aggravation caused  by this oversight and I will definitely try to be more aware in
the  future.

One added thought: the band switch index on these old amplifiers get dry
and stiff. If the index is at the rear of the assembly (can't remember if the
 SB220 is or not)  it puts extra stress on the shaft turning torque
requirements. That can lead to a slipped shaft.

Now, the next question is: how to free up one of these indexes?

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 4/7/2010 1:14:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,