[Amps] Manual tuned inputs

K8MLM at aol.com K8MLM at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 07:15:20 PDT 2010

I built my 4-1000 amp with a manual input.  Pi network used a 4uh  variable
inductor and fixed switched input and output caps for each  band.  Adjusted
the 10m position with the cap right at the base of the tube  and for the
lower frequency bands,  just switched in more  capacitance.  It works great...
switch the input band switch and tweak  the variable inductor.  1:1 input
SWR every time.  Great power output  from the 4-1000.  Normally need no more
than 85 watts drive.

Bob
K8MLM

In a message dated 4/9/2010 8:59:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,