[Amps] A few nice ones on Ebay

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Apr 10 06:51:22 PDT 2010

Its also illegal to take your big bucks 300-600 HP car for a spin at 120+
mph but many do it that are unqualified to be driving out of a parking lot.
In fact probably a lot more than illegal CBers who at least arent about to
kill someone with their behavior.

The CB crowd annoys me a bit but Im not bothered by them on the ham bands
because I havent heard many and they are easy to chase off. I have more
problems with the Spanish jabber in the CW part of 10M when the band is open
to the Carribean and beyond.

Carl
KM1H