[Amps] HV lytic max V ratings..some notes.

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 12 06:05:39 PDT 2010

> That logic reminds me of a guy I used to work with. He had a favorite
> DMM that the rest of us didn't think much of.  He was really proud of
> it.  One day we heard that model was being discontinued. His
> explanation: The meter was so popular that they couldn't keep up with
> the orders, so they just took it out of production instead. I often
> wonder whatever happened to him.

   I have in my life gone into stores and my "usual" was absent, I asked a employee where
did they move "*" to and was told, we can't keep them on the shelves so we quit trying, we
don't carry them anymore.  I wonder if anyone can be that stupid.
--
    Ron  KA4INM - The next election, I know what is going to happen, I'm going to help.