[Amps] 813's.. Parasitic suppressor's

Randall, Randy Randy.Randall at healthall.com
Mon Apr 12 11:38:39 PDT 2010

"I've had aluminum covers bent for Amp Supply....."

Would it be worth it to have a new top made for my LK-500ZB? ‎

Randy AB9GO

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.