[Amps] construct Chebyshev 5-Element Low-Pass Filter

sasas asasas tzitzikas_ee at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 08:57:56 PDT 2010

hi. I would like to construct a Chebyshev 5-Element Low-Pass Filter for 1431 khz. I would like to use standar capacitor values, which are easy to find. My problem is to find how many turns with 2mm diameter wire i need for the two coils of the filter. The filter is for an experimental univerisity radio station. I need to use 2mm diameter of wire, because the linear have maximum uoyput 500watt. thank you very mutch.