[Amps] 160m mosfet linear amplifier problem with ferrite cores

sasas asasas tzitzikas_ee at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 01:20:35 PDT 2010

hI, AND THANK FOR YOU ANSWER. DO YOU HAVE TO PROPOSE ANY PROPER MATERIAL OF FERRITE CORES FOR FREQUENCES 1-2MHZ?
I saw AMIDON'S SITE: https://www.amidoncorp.com/categories/9
and i think 31 material is the most proper for this frequency range. What kind of these material do you think is the most proper for these frequences????
I saw an 80m band linear amplifier with mosfet witch is using 43 material ferrite cores. (but frequences are higher from 160m band)

Fron amidon's site:

43 Material Round Cable Beads
* > Round Cable Beads
Suppresses 25 to 300 MHz