[Amps] 160m mosfet linear amplifier problem with ferrite cores

sasas asasas tzitzikas_ee at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 05:09:53 PDT 2010

Hi. All of my instruments are ok. This linear is only for 160m band and for bellow frequences (for tests only in dummy load). I have not test it at higher frequences and my pll exciter works maximum at 1900khz.
I didn't tried to replace the broken ferrite with two in series. It is a good idea but i have only one. I will order some pieces from Amidon and i will try this.