[Amps] How to clean tube fins

Ryan Foster foster.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:36:37 PDT 2010

Unless someone who had it before you was a smoker, you can just blow it out
with an air compressor.  I've never had anything in any I couldn't just blow
out.

If someone was a smoker or burned cheap candles in the hamshack or
something, dishwasher just like Jim said.  If that is the case though, I
wouldn't just put the tubes in there, I'd put the whole amp.

--Ryan w8cya