[Amps] Helping a Uruguayan Ham build an Amp.

Ryan Foster foster.ryan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:54:55 PDT 2010

I don't want this to sound snarky, but it is going to take a LONG time
to make up for those wasted watts, (even at about 18 cents a kwh up
here, no idea what it would be for the original poster) from the cost
difference of those tubes.

Don't get me wrong, I would also choose a 8877 if they were even close
in price, but even a pull is still 5x the price of a NOS gs35b.

--Ryan w8cya