[Amps] V. O. Stokes book obtained

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Tue Apr 27 19:18:26 PDT 2010

I got a copy, it wasn't cheap and it appears to have been in a very damp environment for a long time. So it is musky smelling. What should I do to freshen up this classic book so
that I feel like reading it before bedtime? I've had old books like early ARRL and Radio Handbooks that are dusty, that's easy to fix. But they didn't smell like a basement.
PS, it is a GOOD reference, thanks to you guys for mentioning it. Even has more calculations of load lines with tubes, and how to build very large transmitters. Love it!

73
John
K5PRO