[Amps] Shorted turns experiment

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 19:19:13 PDT 2010

Here is W8JI's response about tapped toriod coils: It was over 3 years ago,
I thought it was only a year.

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Amps/2007-03/msg00361.html

This was my original question on the subject and the start of the thread.
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Amps/2007-03/msg00348.html

Here is another link to a past discussion on tank circuit Q, part of the
ongoing discussion on my TMC amp's inefficient tank circuit. More toroid
losses are discussed.
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Amps/2007-04/msg00155.html

73
Gary  K4FMX