[Amps] vacuum relay problem

Felipe Ceglia felipeceglia2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:42:25 PDT 2010

Hi amps gurus, I need your advice again...

I had a jennings rj1on my amp output that would not return to NC
position, then I replaced it by a kilovac hc2/s3 which some hours
later started behaving exactly the same.

the relays have rg223 coax cable connected directly to their
terminals, and where bought used, pulled from "working gear".

Is that usual for used relays?

Or it sounds likely that they are being physically stressed by the
coaxial cable attached to them?

73 & thanks,

--
Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB