[Amps] 572B AMP PLANS

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 20:06:08 PST 2010

Hsu,

The 813 looks nice.  But I am very impressed with the GI7B.  I really work that tube hard - both in the RTTY contesting and on the
bench (one time, I ran the pair for 20 minutes key down at rated power) for simple endurance test on the amp.  Finally had to stop
out of worry the DL was going to explode.  hi hi.

If I am needing to use glass, I think I prefer the 3500Z if you have high enough plate voltage available.  I'm not sure what the
3-500z looks like at 2500V.

Good luck!

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com