[Amps] Ameritron AL-1500

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 16 15:10:59 PST 2010

Yeah, Pete is on the money. With 1500 Watts into that vertical, you
will be heard wherever you want to be heard but sure as eggs, you are
not gonna hear the other guys coming back to you.

Put up the best antenna for the space and money you've got and then
think about an amplifier. If the vertical is all you can do, then I
guess you'll have to live with it.

Cheers, Alek
VK6APK