[Amps] GS-35B Input

Dave White mausoptik at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 22 00:55:49 PST 2010

I'd echo this advice.  I used a broadband input modeled on the one in the Henry 8K for my 3CX3000 amp.  The transceiver matched it ok, but thing worked much better and were far more linear when I went back to Plan A and built a series of pi networks. They're only a Q of 1 to 2 but they do the trick
Dave G0OIL