[Amps] Re Henry 2KD2 Amplifier

N7KA at comcast.net N7KA at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 19:33:01 PST 2010

Lets keep the 80-10M amps alive and working well.  I want users of those amps to use THEM as designed, on 80-10M.

You ask why?

Many folks operate from small locations on 80-10M.  Just imagine all the 80-10 group getting on 160M with a 160-10M amp.  I shudder at the thought.

There is a use for many pieces of equipment in this hobby.  Some have 2M hand-helds and use them daily.  I do not own or use one but I encourage those who do own and use them to continue.  Hey they are on 2M having fun leaving more room on HF.

I am an owner of a 80-10M amp, 3K-A,  plus some 160-10M amps.  Which do I use?  YUP!

Something to consider.  Keep 160M the gentlemans band.  Let the 2KD2 amps keep going on 80-10M.

Arne N7KA