[Amps] Need #9 Allen wrench MUCHO

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 02:49:21 PST 2010

I have a serious need for a #9 Allen wrench or the English size just larger than 5/16"...

I need to drain the Hub City brand worm gear box which is on the crank up mechanism of my US Tower 70 ft.

As u may guess, a #10 is too big and I can not find a wrench smaller but larger than a #8.

If you can get same for me, please mail to me at below and I will send you money to pay back immediately.

A six or eight inch long wrench would be good, but I will take anything.  If u send in a bubble envelop, likely ok, and mark outside "used parts."

Help!    HUGE THANKS,  73

Charles Harpole

P. O. Box 1, Nakhon Chaisi

Nakhon Pathom  73120