[Amps] which HV connector to use?

Craig vk3he at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 00:54:16 PST 2010

Hi

Alden and LEMO make some nice high voltage connectors.

I have used the Alden plug in connector  from Surplus Sales. They are $15
for a set, plug and socket. 15KV rating.
Alden are now owned by Amphenol.

I have seen Lemo HV connectors on EBAY. I have a bought a few for my new amp projects. Farnell I think sells them as well, however the prices are crazy.

www.lemo.com
Many people dont know what LEMO connectors are so nobody bids on them.

73
Craig