[Amps] which HV connector to use?]

Edward Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Fri Jan 15 10:47:15 PST 2010

Hi Rob,

Yes, as Alex correctly points-out, this topic HAS been round the oval at
least once before...! Hi Hi

...And as before, I *still* maintain that you can't do much better than to
employ good-quality (as in "made in the USA") PL-259's, SO-239's, & RG-8 /
RG-11 coaxial cable for your inter-equipment B+ wiring & connections...

Just remember to NEVER EVER leave the exposed centre pin of the
amplifier-side PL-259 , well, exposed!!! At least not while the p.s. is
activated, & the other end of the jumper cable might still be connected to
same...!

I've used the coax jumper route for some 33 years here now, & have not had
any issues. PERIOD. Best of all, the hardware is all commonly available,
too...

~73!~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ