[Amps] Source for large purchase of toroids?

James Colville jimw7ry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 12:44:15 PST 2010

Agreed Dan!

I use Mouser whenever I can. Rarely, there are some things they don't have.
But their adding more lines all the time. I love their on line catalog and
ordering process. I also love the project feature. When I come across a part
I need, I just add it to my project. Then when I'm ready to order, just
submit it and away they go. Order on Sunday, gets to me by Wednesday or
Thursday by Priority Mail. I don't order heavy stuff. If I did, UPS is
better.

They are Johnny on the spot with new catalogs by Mail too.

73
Jim W7RY