[Amps] which HV connector to use?]

Gary Hinson Gary at isect.com
Sun Jan 24 00:01:23 PST 2010

Some people are just lucky at Russian roulette.

Others prefer to avoid avoidable risks.

Each to his own.

FWIW  I'm glad to hear about safer alternatives, and would be especially interested to hear about
interlocks to avoid the HT even being enabled until the cables are in place.

Murphy lives here.

73
Gary  ZL2iFB