[Amps] Source for large purchase of toroids?

Jim Barber audioguy at charter.net
Tue Jan 26 16:01:23 PST 2010

It isn't necessarily a "don't bother to" scenario. Do you have time to
read even a fraction of the postings and references in all the
information that passes your desk every day? Unfortunately, I don't.

Now that the reference to your paper has risen above my local noise
level I can "bother" to check it out, thanks.

73,
Jim, N7CXI