[Amps] Good amp to buy maybe build..

Jeff Blaine AC0C keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 22:38:53 PST 2010

I second what Bill is saying here.

If you build, consider the cost an education expense.  And then you can
rationalize a huge amount of money being spent.  You have the pride of
crafting something youself and it will be in some ways unique.  But unless
you have been down this path a few times already, and have a very well
stocked junkbox, then you can almost surely buy for less.  Espeically if you
explode something expensive at some point in the build.    I believe I have
the only $2000 SB200 on the planet.  A guy could buy quite a number of very
nice amps for that kind of money...

73/jeff/ac0c