[Amps] pulse tuning vs two-tone

Danny Pease dpease at adams.net
Sat Jan 30 06:38:24 PST 2010

I have used single tone and two tone audio to tune amps in the past. I would
think that is superior to pulse or full carrier for SSB. Since I have a
sound card interface connected to the radio anyway, I use a tone generator
program and sound card to generate the audio and adjust the audio level to
drive the radio to the proper level to tune the amp.
Any thoughts?

NG9R