[Amps] 30S-1 Questions

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 30 09:54:45 PST 2010

Take care of the relays, sounds like previous owner didn't like the time delay idea.
If you think that amp is loud, find a Ameritron AL-800H, sit near it for a few minutes. I sold mine due to the "bearing down on me" sound of that fan and air noise that accompanied it.
The S-one is a great amp. Truly linear, 10 db gain across the bands.
Gary... wa6fgi