[Amps] Good amp to buy

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Jan 31 12:58:30 PST 2010

Ive asked that question many times and the concensus has always been one
dirty word....Lawyers!

These days some doofus burning his fingers with a soldering iron will run to
a shyster. Can you imagine this same bozo getting a HV belt across the room
even when he had to remove the cover with a HV warning label and disable the
interlock??

Carl
KM1H