[Amps] Tesla Effect - what the heck is that?

Dave White mausoptik at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 31 13:50:54 PST 2010

'bunch of idiots' seems a bit strong, as does 'just discovering' :-)

Google 'teslathon' and look at some of the pictures. You should find pics of Martin G6ABU creating some rather impressive lightning.  We never did establish whether the big tesla coil netted him the Nottingham Worked All Televisions award....

Cheers
Dave G0OIL