[Amps] Salt water dummy loads

Jim Barber audioguy at charter.net
Fri Jul 16 12:27:39 PDT 2010

. Tap the wire carrying the wife's eternal phone jabbering
. Use the audio to modulate a chicken-band transmitter
. Drive a nice dirty class C eBay special amp with the CB rig
. Rectify the output, apply to electrodes in salt water tank

= Chlorinate the swimming pool

Sorry, couldn't help it...

73 Jim, N7CXI