[Amps] ALS600 problem

Jerry Rappel ww0e at q.com
Sun Jun 27 07:31:56 PDT 2010

I am geting no ALC setting from my amp, it was working one minute
and not the next. The power supply seems to be only putting
out about 5 amps, the fan is running alright.
As a test - I disconnected the ALC cable from the back of the amp
it still doesn't work properly.
In the standby position, it appears to be putting out
about 90 watts, which is what I have the FT1000MP putting out.
I get no light from the ALC LED on the front panel.
With everything set the way I have been using it,
(in operate mode) it puts out about 50 watts, and the power supply
reads about 5 amps ??
Have any ideas?

Thanks,

Jerry  WWØE