[Amps] M1156 Xistor Specs?

Jim W7RY jimw7ry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 12:40:06 PDT 2010

I'm quite sure they are 12 volts. The number sounds familiar. I'll have to
look at a couple of Motorola radio manuals to see if I can find them.

They may be from a Motorola Maxar, Mitrek or Micor. Not sure which. Take a
look at www.repeaterbuilder.com and see if you find anything there on the
Motorola section of that site.

Let me know of you find something.

73