[Amps] WD-40 Is Not....

K1SG at aol.com K1SG at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 22:04:50 PST 2010

I could easily see this thread becoming the topic for "The Doctor is  IN"
Of course, if you miss with the WD-40 or spray freeze, and you're highly
allergic, or if your flame thrower points in the wrong direction, you may
need  another kind of doctor...
On second thought, I don't think QSTs lawyers would let them address the
topic.

Steve  Gilbert
K1SG
K1SG at AOL.com
508-435-9133
FN42fe

In a message dated 3/1/2010 11:18:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,