[Amps] Thermistor's.

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Thu Mar 4 20:54:01 PST 2010

LOL,

I remember making a full wave bridge to handle the lights in my dorm
room back in the 70's... Each light got a full wave bridge so was
running on DC, Idea that was to prolong tungsten filament life...
Coincidence or not, I do not recall any light bulb burning out while
on the bridges.

I do remember turning off said lights depending on the lovely
situation...

Gary
KA1J