[Amps] Clipperton-L parasitic suppressors

Colin Lamb k7fm at teleport.com
Fri Mar 12 17:13:10 PST 2010

"Measures was banned from this reflector for his stand and obvious completely
wrong theories."

While I constantly disagreed with Rich, he was not banned for his wrong ideas.  He was banned because of his personal attacks.

All of us are wrong on occasion.  And, sometimes, those who are considered wrong are actually right (CO2 caused global warming is probably on the same footing as nichrome).

As far as I can determine, stupid ideas are welcome in this forum as long as they are presented without personal attacks - or, if you call someone stupid, you should do it with taste.

73,  Colin  K7FM