[Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.

Roger sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Fri Mar 19 22:41:02 PDT 2010

Bill, W6WRT wrote:
> [...]
That's why other than the capacitive loading it'll add little to the
overall results.  Instinctively one would expect it to add twice the
radius to the length of the antenna, but it effectively adds a short
length of a much larger diameter that will have little effect in the
overall summation.

73

Roger (K8RI)