[Amps] ripple in B+ supply.

Alex Eban alexeban at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 03:49:52 PDT 2010

Since you cope with DC voltages, it makes sense to employ something close
for the ripple and that average voltage. Fortunately, for the triangular
wave form, the average is 1-3 of the peak to peak and it usually expressed
as a percentage of the DC output value. RMS has nothing whatsoever to do
with it. It was the method used by power supply designer for years.
Alex		4Z5KS